Colour In For Your Chance to Win!
We are giving away Four Double Passes to see our June Production of Disney's Beauty and the Beast playing at the Bunjil Place Theatre in Narre Warren.
Four Prize Categories:
Under 6 years
Ages 6 - 11 years
Ages 12 - 16 years
To enter simply download and print the pdf below, complete your details and post your entry to:
Windmill Colouring Competition
PO Box 974
Winners will be selected by Mary McCarthy (Belle) on Sunday 28th April, and winners notified by email by May 3rd 2019.
Prizes and Conditions listed at below:
Download Entry Form
1) Prizes are as follows: Four (4) double passes to see Windmill Theatre Company's 2019 Production of Disney's Beauty and the Beast. Prizes will be awarded to the winner (as selected by our judge Mary McCarthy) of each of the following age categories: Under 6 years, Ages 6-11, Ages 12-16 and Open Age. For clarification 'Open Age' means entrants aged 17 and over.
2) Prizes are not redeemable for cash, nor are they transferable for any other Windmill Theatre Company or Bunjil Place Tickets. The winner named in the entry must be one of the ticket holders who attends. Additional seats may be purchased at listed prices along with winning tickets subject to availability. Prize winners may not obtain a refund for previously purchased tickets.
3) Entry into the competition is conditional on the entrant being added to the Windmill Theatre Company mailing list (using the email address provided)
4) Electronic or scanned entries are not permitted. All entries must be on A4 paper, and submitted by post to the PO Box 974 Berwick 3806.
5) Members of Windmill Theatre Company or their immediate family members are ineligible for prizes.
6) Winners will be permitted to select any session of Beauty and the Beast to attend (subject to availability).
7) Winners must respond via return email accepting their prize within seven (7) days, or the prize will be taken as unclaimed and awarded to the runner up in the relevant age category.
8) Competition Opens Friday March 29th 2019 at 9am and closes Friday April 26th 2019. Entries not received in PO BOX as listed above will not be considered. Entrants are responsible for ensuring entries are posted with sufficient time to arrive.
9) Questions regarding the competition may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org